Kaiser J Cancer Cholesterol forges link between
5. Kaiser J. Cancer. Cholesterol forges link between obesity and breast cancer. Science 2013; 342:1028.
7. Sawyer MB, Pituskin E, Damaraju S, et al. A uridine glucuronosyltransferase 2B7 polymorphism predicts epirubicin clearance and outcomes in early-stage breast cancer. Clin Breast Cancer 2016; 16:139-44.e131-3.
11. Xu N, Wang F, Lv M, Cheng L. Microarray KX2-391 profile analysis of long noncoding RNAs in human breast cancer: a study of Chinese women. Biomed Pharmacother 2015; 69:221-7.
12. Chen C, Li Z, Yang Y, Xiang T, Song W, Liu S. Microarray expression profiling of dysregulated long noncoding RNAs in triple-negative breast cancer. Cancer Biol Ther 2015; 16:856-65.
13. Peng J, Zhang L, Yuan C, et al. Expression profile analysis of long noncoding RNA in ER-positive subtype breast cancer using microarray technique and bioinfor-matics. Cancer Manag Res 2017; 9:891-901.
14. Li S, Zhou J, Wang Z, Wang P, Gao X, Wang Y. Long noncoding RNA GAS5 suppresses triple negative breast cancer progression through inhibition of prolif-eration and invasion by competitively binding miR-196a-5p. Biomed Pharmacother 2018; 104:451-7.
16. Mourtada-Maarabouni M, Pickard MR, Hedge VL, Farzaneh F, Williams GT. GAS5, a non-protein-coding RNA, controls apoptosis and is downregulated in breast cancer. Oncogene 2009; 28:195-208.
19. Li Q, Ma G, Sun S, Xu Y, Wang B. Polymorphism in the promoter region of lncRNA GAS5 is functionally associated with the risk of gastric cancer. Clin Res Hepatol Gastroenterol 2018; 42:478-82.
22. Zhu Z, Feng L, Li F, Xue Y, Li C, Wang H. A novel functional indel poly-morphism within long noncoding RNAs growth arrest specific 5 conferred risk for cervical squamous cell carcinoma in Chinese Han populations. Transl Cancer Res 2017; 6:424-31.
25. Peng R, Luo C, Guo Q, et al. Association analyses of genetic variants in long noncoding RNA MALAT1 with breast cancer susceptibility and mRNA expression of MALAT1 in Chinese Han population. Gene 2018; 642:241-8.
27. Esmatabadi MJ, Motamedrad M, Sadeghizadeh M. Down-regulation of lncRNA, GAS5 decreases chemotherapeutic effect of dendrosomal curcumin (DNC) in breast cancer cells. Phytomedicine 2018; 42:56-65.
28. Pickard MR, Williams GT. Regulation of apoptosis by long noncoding RNA GAS5 in breast cancer cells: implications for chemotherapy. Breast Cancer Res Treat 2014; 145:359-70.
29. Pickard MR, Williams GT. The hormone response element mimic sequence of GAS5 lncRNA is sufficient to induce apoptosis in breast cancer cells. Oncotarget 2016; 7:10104-16.
Contents lists available at ScienceDirect
A genomewide transcriptomic approach identifies a novel gene expression signature for the detection of lymph node metastasis in patients with early stage gastric cancer
Daisuke Izumi a,b,c,1, Feng Gao d,1, Shusuke Toden a, Fuminori Sonohara a,e, Mitsuro Kanda e, Takatsugu Ishimoto b,f, Yasuhiro Kodera e, Xin Wang d,g, , Hideo Baba b, Ajay Goel a,
a Center for Gastrointestinal Research, Baylor Scott & White Research Institute and Charles A. Sammons Cancer Center, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
b Department of Gastroenterological Surgery, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kumamoto University, Kumamoto, Japan
c Department of Surgery, Kumamoto General Hospital, Kumamoto, Japan
d Department of Biomedical Sciences, Jockey Club College of Veterinary Medicine and Life Sciences, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
e Department of Gastroenterological Surgery, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Nagoya, Japan
f The International Research Center for Medicine Sciences, Kumamoto University, Kumamoto, Japan